Grey Slate Roof in Canada, Ontario, Toronto
Slate roof of house is covered by grey slate WEI-807, where locate at Toronto, Ontario of Canada, built in 2006. The grey slate is unfading and non-weathering slate, it pass test ASTM Grade S1 slate standard, BS EN12326 – 2004 A1 T1 S1 slate standard.
Westone mystic grey slate is very suitble for roofs, hot selling in America and Canada slate market, and some frozen area, the standard thickness have two kinds, one is light weight 6-8mm, another is heavy weight 7-9mm, North American slate market usually like both thickness, popular size is 400×250 and 400x200mm.
Mystic grey slate also be supplied to UK, Ireland and Europe, quarry can produce a little quantity of 600×300 and some 500×250, 6-8mm thickness is standard for these countries.
- Popular in America and Canada
- Unfading slate, Non-weathering slate
- Frozen resistant and cold weather compliant due to excellent water absorption about 0.30%
- 12-15 containers output each month
- 400×250, 400×200 are common size
- 6-8mm and 7-9mm are common thickness
- 70 years guarantee